Home Learning Activities
25th January 2023
Distance Learning Offer - January 2021
How to access learning using a PlayStation or X Box
Supporting Home Learning Routines
Remote Education Tips for Parents
Please click on the link to access the log in page: Seesaw My Maths
- Each Day, three activities will be set on Seesaw: 1 Maths, 1 English and 1 Foundation subject.
- They will be ready by 9 0' clock each morning although staff may choose to upload the activities the night before.
- Staff will respond to responses on Seesaw between the hours of 08.45 - 16.00. Staff will respond as swiftly as possible but also have a bubble to be supporting, so some some responses may be delayed.
- My Maths and SPAG.com are resources that can be used and Seesaw can be used to signpost pupils to those activities.
- Pupils are expected to complete all activities on the given day. Activities will not be available indefinitely. Any questions can be forwarded as a comment on the task set or by emailing the class teacher. If work is submitted after 16:00, teachers will approve and respond accordingly the following morning.
Date Published: 11 Apr 2023